Sunday, June 3, 2012

Linda's Baby Shower

A couple of years ago, Lorelai and I hosted a baby shower for our dear friend Sarah. This time we had one for Linda, another dear friend who I have worked with for eight years. That makes me feel so old! Linda was actually one of the four people who interviewed me when I started. She also motivated me, worked with me and graduated with me last December from the Master's program we completed. Linda and I have had great memories of not just work and school, but shopping, pizza and wine, as well. I am blessed to have both of these ladies in my life.

This time around Sarah, being the generous, sweet, creative friend she is, offered to help with the shower. She came over the day before with Baby AJ and helped us bake, decorate and prepare. She also helped beforehand doing intense research on ideas. She even brought over the most beautiful pink peonies and yellow tulips for the party. Thank you Sarah!

Here are some photos from before the party:

 And some pictures from the shower:

We had lots of fun preparing and look forward to meeting the beautiful baby boy soon.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable party and the cupcakes looks sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was my pleasure to help. Love all the photos! I can't wait to meet the little one.

    ReplyDelete