Monday, June 4, 2012

Do What You Love


I am half way through the e-course by Beth Nicholls at Do What You Love. When I was deciding whether to sign up, I was searching for reviews of the course and found it a little difficult to find. Now that I am doing it, I see that it is likely because a lot of the course is based on each person's own personal journey, and posting much about the exercises would be difficult without revealing Beth's content, which obviously has many hours of work and experience behind it.

I just wanted to say that I have already gotten more than my money's worth and it has inspired a lot of personal reflection and creative exercises that I hope to share soon in my own way. Like anything, the more work you put into it, the more you will get out of it. The other women in the course are very interesting and having their responses to the exercises has added a layer of knowledge and inspiration as well. If you are able to get into a future one, I highly recommend it. I am just hoping I will be able to attend her next retreat - meeting such an inspiring woman in person would be amazing, as well as an awesome reason to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment